Friday, October 3, 2008

October 2nd-Breckenridge to Como, CO



Easy day today. One because I drank too much whiskey last night, but mainly because the next campsite after Como is 70 miles away. So after grabbing my mail pickup in Breckenridge there's just no time to do the 20 miles to Como plus another 70.

So I zipped over the pass to como (11,600') and zipped down just ahead of a big storm. Did get snowed on at the top, but was able to get into the Como restaurant prior to the serious weather hitting.

At lunch I was talking to some fellow patrons and I was invited to stay at a cabin in town with a guy who just graduated from Ole Miss. (Sorry Man, I forgot your name, but feel free to post it as a comment. Need your email as well.)

So I stayed at the cabin and we talked religeon until late (8:15 pm).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its CLint glad to see you're still making your way to Mexico...have fun