Friday, October 3, 2008

October 1st-Radium to Breckenridge CO



Headed out early today to try to make the 75 miles and 9600' pass before dark. I was hoping to catch up with Jamie and Tiff in Frisco, but when I called Jamie at midday, they were unfortunately unable to join. But he did give me the contact of a friend in Breckenridge that might be willing to put me up.

So after arriving in Frisco to find the campsite closed, I call Yvonne and Drew to see if they would let me couch surf for the night. I would have been happy with the Motel 6 treatment, but they were truly 5 star hosts.

So after a quick shower and laundry, they took me over to Drew's parents condo where I proceeded to eat everything in the house (they insisted). Then we hung out and talked politics for the evening.

Thanks Drew and Yvonne!!!

No comments: