Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25th-Still in Pinedale



Was planning to roll out this morning and make some progress toward Rawlins, WY, where my next mail drop is. But I need to get my passport mailed off and processed for my trip to South America. Specifically to get my permit approved for Manchu Pichu. So I'm back at the library waiting for the town photographer to finish up with some baby shots so she can snap my passport photos. Hmmmm. Mohawk up or down?

I plan to get photos done at 11:30 and she said she can get them processed in about an hour for me. So I can hopefully mail all this off and get rolling by 1 o'clock. I need to make it to Rawlins by noon on Saturday before the post office closes for the weekend. So that's 160 miles sometime in the next 48 hours to make it work. Come on legs.

1 comment:

Sundayhangover said...

*laughing* Hmmm - mohawk up or down. I do like how the decisions in your life have changed. Oh and too bad you didn't have that fancy pink duct tape we saw in LA -just sayin'
J