Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15th-Helena to ? PICS UP!!!!


Back to real time.

I woke up this morning in Dump Gulch and headed into town for a massive latte and breakfast sandwich. At 8am the other coffee shop with computers in the back openened and the owner was kind enough to log me in as the administrator so I could load my camera drivers and upload the pics.

Now I'm off to the bike shop to grab a new chain and stem for my bike. I broke the chain twice during climbs and each time had to removed a bent link to repair it. So the chain is getting a bit short for certain gear combinations.

The stem will give me a bit more of an upright position which I'm hoping will eleviate some of the back and neck pain I've been experiencing. Evidently the position that is comfortable for a 2 hour spin around the Barton Creek Greenbelt is a little too aggressive for 8 hours in the saddle.

Be sure to check out the older posts which now have pics attached.

Blog you later.

No comments: