Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sept. 15th part 2

Rode from Helena to Basin yesterday afternoon. The new stem is making the ride much more comfortable. No more back and neck pain. I've attached a photo to show the difference in position. Had a wicked climb up some atv trail to 7300' yesterday afternoon. Took me 5 hours to ride the first 20 miles and 45 minutes to cover the last 15. Glorious sunset decent into Basin. Where I stayed at the Happy Widow campground. Right by the river with showers, kitchen, and laundry for $12. Sweet. I'm going to try to attach 2 videos to this post as well. One is a self interview on the second morning in Elkford BC. The other I shot while riding into Fernie, BC. OK. No video tried uploading for about 30 minutes, but no luck. Maybe a faster connection another day.

No comments: