Friday, March 13, 2009

March 8th-March13th Still in Bariloche Argentina





So today (13th) I leave Bariloche after 2 great weeks. I´ll miss it. Definitely a highlight of the trip. The past week has been filled with more amazing views, hikes, runs, and rides around the islands on a motorized bicycle. Very cool.

Stopped by a cemetary at the base of the mountain where some people who died climbing are buried.

snapped a couple of pics of the hostel, and then caught a tango show.

This afternoon I´m catching the bus to Valdivia, Chile. And then Saturday night I plan to catch the overnight bus to Santiago Chile.

Then I´ll catch up with some friends I met in Bolivia who live in Santiago. And by midweek catch the bus north to Arequipa, Peru.

Only 13 more days in my trip. I fly back to Austin on the 25th of March from Lima, Peru.

Starting to crave margaritas and mexican food. See everyone soon.

No comments: